From the basic unit to the corrosion resistant
model, the laboratory dedicated glass and
metall syringe line offers precision instruments
you can trust. Intended for safe and reliable
liquid distribution, the selection includes:
Two ring syringes where vertical
working position is best suited for repeat
dosing in narrow tubes or wells.
Pistol grip syringes where hand
activation allows longer dosing sessions
of small or large volumes.
Features of two ring and
pistol grip models:
- Optimal hand balance and ergonomics
- Fast and reliable volume setting
- Excellent reproducibility
- Plunger tightness without O-ring
- High chemical resistance
- Easy disassembling and maintenance
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C / 250°F
All-glass syringes are a precious,
low cost alternative to plastic syringes,
complementing the self-refilling models
in many applications.