810 1:10 diluting pipette
Diluting pipette with two pre-calibrated steps allows subsequent pipetting of 1 and 0.1 mL of the same liquid. Metal nozzle fits long straw tips to aspirate from narrow or deep reservoirs (i.e. Stomacher® bags). Ideal alternative to the graduated glass pipettes when performing serial 1:10 dilutions in bacteriology. Three-year warranty.
- Two pre-calibrated fixed volumes – no setting required
- Smooth activation, excellent ergonomics
- Interchangeable PE nozzle protection filter
- JustipTM system* for height adjustment of tip ejector
- Independent calibration for each volume
- Easy maintenance, cleaning and disinfection
- Fully autoclavable 121°C / 250°F
- CE certified IVD 98/79 EEC
* Socorex patented
Find your distributor
Service & Calibration
Contact the Socorex Service & Calibration center for maintenance and calibration.