all glass 155 all-glass syringes
The reusable borosilicate glass syringes offer superior chemical and heat shock resistance. A precious, low cost alternative to disposable plastic syringes in any applications involving liquids. Also suited for handling various oils, petroleum derivates, glues, dyes, perfumes, essential oils and organic chemicals (except HF acid).
Large volume models perform excellently in dissolved gas analysis (DGA) of mineral oil in cooling system of power plant transformers.
- Precison-machined plunger and barrel
- Interchangeable parts
- Excellent fitting and liquid tightness (not gas tight)
- Pemanent, high-visibility graduations
- Instant disassembling and cleaning
- Autoclavable at 121°C / 250°F
0.5 - 2 mL
1 - 10 mL
1 - 30 mL
10 - 100 mL
10 - 200 mL
Find your distributor
Service & Calibration
Contact the Socorex Service & Calibration center for maintenance and calibration.