Socorex Isba SA, Chemin de Champ-Colomb 7A, 1024 Ecublens, Switzerland, is the operator of this website and responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data under the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Your data privacy is extremely important to us. This declaration provides an overview of the type of information we collect, the purposes for collecting them and the efforts made to ensure they remain protected.
1. Why and when do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data for managing our relationship with you. In the majority of cases, we receive them from you directly, for example if you
- Correspond with us by phone, post, e-mail or otherwise
- Visit our website / complete the contact form on our website
- Request to receive our mailings and other communications
- Meet us at exhibitions and other events
- Give us your business card
We use your personal data to
- Provide you with the products and services you have ordered from us
- Document logistics partners, such as freight forwarders
- Answer your questions about our products, services or other requests
- Send you information about our products, services and company activities
2. What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect include:
- Language preference
- Reason of request / interest in our products
- Company or organisation
- Professional title
- Professional or private postal address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
3. How long do we keep personal data?
We shall retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal policy requirements.
4. When do we disclose personal data?
We will not transmit your personal data to any third party without your consent, except
- as outlined above as part of the processing of your inquiries and the execution of commercial transactions with your company,
- to external service providers such as for ex. suppliers of IT systems or software, whom we have selected diligently and are bound by the provisions of the GDPR
- and in compliance with legal obligations, to parties authorized to obtain such personal data.
5. How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented full organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and misuse. These measures are regularly adapted to the best available technology.
6. Your rights
You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data without undue delay.
8. Web Analysis
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you (see paragraph 7). Google Analytics collects the following type of personal data:
- online identifiers including cookie identifiers
- internet protocol addresses and device identifiers
- client identifiers
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, this may lead to certain restrictions in the functions and user friendliness of our website. By using the Socorex website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
9. Plug-In to our social media
On our website we have incorporated links to our social media profiles at the following social networks:
If you call up a link to one of our social media profiles, a direct connection is created between your browser and the server of the relevant social network. Through this, the network will receive the information that you have visited our website with our IP address and called up the link.
For further information, including details on which data are collected by the social network, please visit the internet page of the respective social network. There you can also configure your privacy settings.
10. Links to other websites
This website contains links to third party websites. By clicking on it, you leave our sphere of influence. Socorex assumes no legal or material liability for external websites to which links on its site lead.
Socorex Isba SA, Chemin de Champ-Colomb 7A, 1024 Ecublens, Switzerland